Manish Uniyal is an International FIDE Rated Player with the peak rating of 1996.He is All India Chess Federation Certified Coach. He is a very sincere, hard working and dedicated Chess Coach. He produced many national and international level players. He is giving chess coaching from 2008 and playing chess since 1995.Like his students, he also has a long list of winning tournaments.
Achievements as a Player
- 1st position in Ghaziabad Senior District Chess Championship 2019.
- Won Bronze Medal in all India Inter-University chess tournament
- 3rd position in 4th Dr. K.L. Garg Memorial International Rating Chess Championship 2013 held at Lucknow.
- 4th position in Chandrashekhar Memorial 3rd All India Open FIDE International Rating Chess Tournament 2012.
- 2nd position in international rating Under-2000 chess tournament malerkotla 2012
- 3rd position in North-East Zone inter university chess tournament
- 1st position in BOSM-XX111 All India sports meet 2008 (Classical chess)
- 1st position in BOSM-XX111 All India sports meet 2008 (Blitz chess)
- 2nd position in BOSM- XX11 All India sports Meet 2007 (Classical Chess)
- 3rd position in Delhi state open rapid chess championship 2013.
- 3rd position in Delhi state open blitz chess championship 2013.
- 1st position in Delhi state under- 25 Chess Championship 2012.
- 2nd position in Delhi state under-25 Chess Championship 2009.
- Secured top three position in many International Rated Chess tournaments
- Secured top three positions many times in Delhi State chess championships in different age-categories and many open tournaments.
Achievements as a Coach
- Coached Women International Master Vantika Agarwal who won national Child of the Year award and won medals in Chess Olympiad, World Youth, Asian Youth, Commonwealth and many more International and National Chess championships.
- Coached Priya Agarwal who has FIDE rating 1026 as on February 2019.Priya Agarwal won Board Prize in CBSE national Chess championship held at Gwalior in 2018. She won Gold medal in CBSE North zone chess Championship 2018 in U-11 girls. She also won medals in state and district level Chess Championships.
- Coached Utkarsh Bhatnagar who has FIDE rating 1709 as on November 2020. He won Gold medal in CBSE National & CBSE Zonal Chess Championships. Secured top 3 ranks in UP State, Ghaziabad District, and International rated tournaments. He participated twice in Commonwealth Chess Championship 2018 & 2019. He also participated in Western Asian Youth & Junior Chess Championship 2019 and secured 18th place.
- Coached Arnav Dhamija who has FIDE rating 1516 as on November 2020. He won Gold medal in CBSE National & CBSE Zonal Chess Championships. He secured top 3 ranks in State and Ghaziabad District Chess Championships many times. He participated twice in Commonwealth Chess Championship 2018 & 2019.
- Coached Viraaj Pathariya who has FIDE rating 1407 as on November 2020. He won Gold medal in CBSE National & CBSE Zonal Chess Championships. He secured top 3 ranks in FIDE International rating chess tournament and district chess Championships.
- Coached Aaditya Ranjan who has FIDE rating 1521 as on November 2020. He won Gold medal in CBSE National & CBSE Zonal Chess Championships. He secured top 3 ranks UP State & Ghaziabad District Chess Championships.
- Coached many more other Students who secured good positions in many tournaments and playing excellent chess.
Vinay Raj Bhatt
Mr. Vinay Raj Bhatt is a International Rated Player and with the peak FIDE rating 2045. He is the one of the best chess player of Uttrakhand and won Uttrakhand State Chess Championships many times. He has years of experience of playing as well as coaching. He has a very deep knowledge of chess which we can see in his games. He has a very long list of achievements in which some we are giving here.
- Won silver medal in All India Inter University chess championship 2009-2010.
- Won bronze medal in All India Inter University chess championship 2007-2008.
- Won bronze medal in North Zone Inter University chess championship.
- 1st position in Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Chess Tournament and also won 1st board prize in the same tournament which was held at Delhi in 2010.
- 2nd Position in All India Open Chess Championship, Malerkotla 2009.
- 1st Position in Uttrakhand state open chess championship 2009.
- 1st Position in Uttrakhand state open chess championship 2008.
- 1st Position in Uttrakhand state open chess championship 2007.